Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT!




Yes, Nathan and I went and saw the movie! I wasn't going to go until my Brother and sister in law came for xmas (I'll go again with you guys), but I just couldn't wait! I loved the movie, yes it wasn't as good as the book, but what movie is?? With a book you can add so much more detail. I am a huge fan of the books and I read all four in like a week, but the movie had a good way of bringing it to life. So I recommend the movie, just remember it will not be exactly like the book. I told Nathan he'll have to buy the movie for me when it comes out, and the ending totally shows that there will be another movie, yeah!

4 comments:

Aleisha said...

Yeah I figured you wouldn't last...:)

grant said...

when are you going to post pictures of estes?

Paul and Stacey said...

Colette,
I loved the movie as well and it definately isn't as good as the book. But oh well! I liked the Edward alot! I love your blog and I am so glad to have found you finally. Send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invitation to it.
Love you lots!
Aunt Stacey
stacey.kearns@mountainstarhealth.com

The Beebes said...

hey colleti-doll, yes, it's true, i have started a blog. we'll see how long it lasts! your blog is cute! i can't believe you've been married for two years! you two are cute!