Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dilemma

So last month we decided to get a new vacuum, because the one we bought when we got married just wasn't working anymore. So We bought this lovely Eureka. We'll Nathan used it once and it broke. Now we thought about just going and getting it fixed but then by the time we payed for them to fix it we might as well buy a new one. The question is which one do we buy. I am very reluctant to buy a new vacuum b/c we just bought a new one. So if you have any suggestions on a good vacuum I would love to hear about them. I was looking at this Bissel upright and this hoover.



3 comments:

Ben, Elise, Lucy, and Jack said...

Colette! for our wedding my grandma bought us a Bissel Healthy home vacuum and it is still going strong! i really like it! As far as the cost, I am not sure, because we didn't buy it, but i am sure it is well worth the money! Good luck with your dilema! Let me know what you guys decide to do!! Have a GREAT day!

The Emmett's said...

I replaced my eureka with a dirt devil bag-less a couple years ago and love.. I just got a new filter that has febreze pellets in it so while you are vacuuming if freshens the air, my only complaint at the time it only came in green, not my favorite color but it is a vacuum as long as it does it's job. My mom really liked her hair cut..

Jen said...

We had the same problems with the vacuums we bought. We used them very little before they broke. I don't know what to suggest but after buying a couple expensive ones we bought the cheapest upright we could find. It was a dirt devil upright and only $50. It's worked for us for 3 years now. It's small though but we're in an apartment so that works ok for us.