Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lilly is one!!

My sweet lilly just turned one on Sunday. I can hardly believe how big she has gotten and how much we love her and grateful shes apart of our family. She weighs 21lbs and is 27.5 inches long. She was 6.12 when she was born.
Some of her favorites:
Rice
Chicken
Getting into mama's stuff
Her bottle/pacifier
Music
Taking a bath
Bananas
Sticking her tongue out
Growling(new developement)
Her mama and daddy
Brooke and crystal
her bouncy chair
Envelopes

Here are some pics. of her throughout her first year!! We love you Lilly


























4 comments:

Ashley said...

SOOOO Cute! Lilly your Aunty Ashley loves you to pieces! I miss you and want to pinch your cheekes!

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

So FUN!!! It goes way to fast uhu?

The Packards said...

Happy Birthday Lilly! You are adorable! I hope I get to meet you someday!

Paul and Stacey said...

I cannot believe she is one! She is so cute!