Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 26, 2013

Surprise Surprise!



Yes, thats right number three is on the way!  I can't tell you what a surprise it was for us to find out that we were expecting.  I had been having a lot of thyroid problems so we just didn't think that I could get pregnant or really that I should at that time.  But we did and luckily I have amazing doctors who have been able to keep my thyroid in check, yeah!!  For some reason with this pregnancy I haven't had much morning sickness, whereas with my girls I was sick all day long for awhile.  Nate and I both think its a boy but we could be wrong.  I'm so grateful that I haven't been to sick b/c with two little kids it can be stressful!  I keep worrying about how hard its going to be with three and how am I going to go to the store or really do anything.  But I keep reminding myself that this is a blessing and everything will be fine.  But I'm still nervous about it!! Anyways count your many blessings and boy do I have many!

1 comment:

Linnae said...

Hey that's great! Congratulations! In a lot of ways, 3 was easier than 2 for me, because the older two could play together while I took care of baby. Also, they are old enough to help more. Grocery shopping usually waits until Saturday, or one of us will go after they're in bed, but that's just me. :)