Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Lately


It has been awhile since update so I thought I would.  I ran a half marathon on Nov 8.  When I signed up for it I knew it was a backcountry marathon but I really didn't know what that would entail.  It was hard, very hard!!!  The first three miles were up hill.  I thought, I don't know how I am going to finish but I did and I was so glad to be done.  But it was a good experience, and now I know not to sign up for a race that says backcountry (they really mean lots and lots of hills)



Lilly has been taking swim lessons she loves it.  She wants to do that instead of doing dance so I'm ok with that.  She will defiantly need to be able to swim in life.


This is halloween, Elsa, and Anna and Olaf.  Nate and I were super man and lois lane.  We forgot to take a picture, darn it!


We had a snow day ( it was to cold to go outside so we stayed home) we made a tent and watched movies and had lots of fun!


My mom made my girls these adorable dresses!


For the month of November I did a health challenge, it was a challenge. But  I did loose the rest of my baby weight, wahoo!! But I was glad when it was over.  I had to follow a lot of rules!


For thanksgiving we went to Estes park and had a grew time.  We were trying to get a cute family picture, that was very difficult!



Just last week I took Lilly to see Disney on Ice.  She loved it!! This is before we left!






No comments: