Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Finally done, we HOPE!

The beginning of August my dad asked if Nathan might be able to paint the stairs and doors and that at my dad's building. So we said sure we could use the extra money. The only thing is we would finish something that would take us all day and then my dad would somehow find more things for us to paint. This painting took our whole labor day weekend and then 4 more weekends after that. I am so excited to have my husband back so we can have an actual weekend together. Nathan spent many times there and staying til 8:00 at night. I'm just to glad to be done. I helped Nathan a lot as well but I just couldn't take it sometimes, so I would leave or go find something else to do. I'll post some pictures of all the work we did.

So today I came home from work and felt awful, my whole body was achy, I had a killer headache and I had a temperature of 100. I know its not a lot but I can't even remember the last time I had a fever. So after a whole afternoon of watching the show Felicity and drinking tons of water, I actually feel a lot better. I don't know if its just the medicine I took or what but I feel way better. I guess theres some bug going around.

No comments: