Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This is for Ashley!

Tagged for MY 8'S.......

8 TV SHOWS I WATCH
1. Biggest Loser
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Dancing with the stars
4. top chef
5. Project Runway
6. What not to wear
7. the today show
8. Ellen Degeneras

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. P.F. Changs
4. Chipotle
5. Cafe China
6. Olive Garden
7. Boston Market
8. Alexanders

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Ran 3 miles
2. Took a shower and got ready for work
3. went to work and cut people's hair
4. Went to Sally's
5. went to the bank
6. Went back to Sally's b/c I forgot my Debit card there
7. Went to Walmart
8. Came home and did Laundry

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Finding a house
2. Getting pregnant
3. Not having to work full time
4. Christmas and Thanksgiving
5. Being able to run 4 miles the whole time on 6.0MPH
6. Paying off our car
7. Going to New York
8. Getting a good night's rest

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Travel with Nathan to Hawaii and England
2. Having our dream house
3. Finding a cure for diabetes
4. Having healthy kids
5. Go on family trips and spend time togther
6. Own a motorhome
7. Have a Salon in my house
8. Be able to not worry about money

3 comments:

Aleisha said...

I'm glad your looking forward to morning sickness, swollen ankles and a bulging belly; :) good thing the end result is the good part! hehe!

Ashley said...

Hey, sorry I spelled your name wrong! I really didn't do it on purpose! I changed it, so it's all good now! Thanks for completing the tag! So, I take it you found a new job?

grant said...

I here there are some great homes in Yoder!!