Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What we're doing now


Nathan and I met in Rexburg, Idaho while attending BYU-Idaho. I met him through some friends who wanted to set us up for quite awhile, but I was stubborn and didn't want to be set up. So about 4 months went by and I finally agreed to meet him after I had seen him in person and thought he was cute! We didn't hit it off exactly at first because Nathan was sick on our first date but something told me to stay interested and I did. After about 2 1/2 months of dating we decided to get married. We were married October 20, 2006 in the Salt Lake City temple. We have almost been married 2 years. After we got married I went to Cosmetology school at Evans Hairstyling College in Rexburg. Nathan graduated in April with his Construction Mang. degree. Last Christmas Nathan had a job interview in Denver and we accepted a job here in Parker, Co. Nathan is an Estimator for Saunders Construction and even has his own office (he was pretty excited about that). We currently live with my parents saving money and looking for a house (its a good time to buy!). We hope to start a family soon this year. I work at a day spa doing hair, nails and facials.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey you guys started blogging too!!!! You need to check ours out! I will link your page on ours! Love ya guys!

grant said...

So by starting a family does that mean your going to buy a dog or a parakeet or something like that?

Unknown said...

Yeah I'm glad that you started blogging, I love it! I blog a little too much :)

The Emmett's said...

Great Blog Colette.. Good luck with the house hunting..Rosie