Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rockies Game




Last night Nathan and I went downtown and saw the Colorado Rockies play the San Diego Padres. Nathan was given the tickets from his co-worker and they were good seats by the first base line. It was a lot of fun. We even took the lightrail, so we wouldn't have to drive downtown and try and park. Even though it was a lot of fun the Rockies lost 11-5. We did see a grand slam though. I was surprised to see that they even sold healthy food at the ball game. I had a turkey wrap but Nathan had a good ol' hot dog!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

A turkey wrap colette? Come on, live a little! BJ and I have eaten only cajun chicken sandwiches and hamburgers from Wendy's the past three days in row because that's all that sounds good to me! Good thing I still have only gained three pounds! I just eat junk food in more moderation this time! Instead of fries, I get the side salad! Anywho, looks like you guys had fun!!!! Love it when you post!

grant said...

Ah Coors Feild Last time I was their we almost froze to death. You guys always get good seats Gosh!

Jenny said...

I am glad that you posted on Linnae's blog. It has been a while since we have seen you, but the Bingham Blab tends to give us our fix on the Petersen Fammily. Tell you folks hello for us. We will be sure to check in again.
Jenny and Stan

grant said...

your need to post something else already I know you went to a Rockies game Gosh!!! How many dogs do you have now

Linnae said...

Hi Colette!

Glad you found me. It has been awhile. We're doing good here in Missouri, but nothing too exciting. Although Jacob is about to start crawling any day now (well, it's exciting to me anyway!)
Love,
Linnae

McCain said...

Hi Colette! Good to hear from you. It has been forever! That was a fun surprise to see your comment on my blog. Good luck on finding a home :).

JoMama said...

Hey Cousin!
Great to hear from ya! I like the pumpkin background of your blog and the wedding picture at the top is beautiful!
Joanne