Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My new Diet




So the past couple weeks I've been having problems with my bloood sugar numbers in the morning. So last week I went into my doctor's and they informed me that I have become Insulin resistant in the morning, great!! So now I have to eat very little carbs, like a glass of milk and protein. I like eggs but I'm going to have to get more creative. If you know me you'd know that I love my breakfast foods like Lucky charms, Waffles, french toast. Oh well, one of the many sacrifices I'll be making for my child. At least I have doctor's that can tell me whats wrong with me.

8 comments:

The Packards said...

Dang Im sorry Colette...but your right it will be well worth it for that baby girl...or boy ;)

Kyle and Amanda said...

Wow- that really sucks!! I have a hard enough time eating breakfast as it is, but at least I have plenty of options. Good luck- you can do it!

Unknown said...

Okay, I just checked out your blog and saw that your pregnant! That is so exciting! Your probably starting to feel the baby kick now, that's when you really feel like your pregnant! I'm sorry that you have to watch what you eat more than you already do, but I"m sure it'll be worth it in the end! So were you sick at all in the beginning or just tired? Man, I was so sick, I'd throw up almost everyday a couple times too. Anyways, I hope that your pregnancy is going good, other than the eating part.

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

aww man Im sorry Colette!! Hey as long as he/she is healthy right? The things you gotta do for em! Hope everything is going good?? when do you find out what your having? Dani

Megan Ford said...

Hey I am on a strict diet right now. I am trying to get my migraines to go away. SO...the point is I have found omlettes, hard boiled eggs, and turkey bacon are great options. Try and find a good whey protein shake, that way it tastes good and gives you the protein we need. Good luck.

grant said...

you'll pull through Buck a roo!!

McCain said...

Congrats on the baby! That stinks that you are limited in your diet. At least it won't last forever :)

Ashley said...

What we go through for these little ones!! AHHHHH!