Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 10, 2009

Hair Bows and 4th of July

So, I don't have any pictures from the fourth because Nate and I didn't take any pictures. We even brought our camera along to Billings, Mt and we both forgot. But we had lots of fun hanging out with Nate's family. I was very grateful that we were able to make it up because we aren't sure when we'll be back. Nathan misses his family so he was glad to be with them although we both wish it could have been longer. I got to see my first drive in movie though and that was alot of fun. I did almost all of Nathan's sister's hair, that was fun too. I like being able to spend time with them doing girly things like hair. We also enjoyed lots of yummy food, which is something I always looked forward to when going to Montana. I got lots and lots of clothes for the baby which is a lot of help.

The new thing right now is to make bows for your hair. I made the bows on the right with Nate's sisters and the bows on the left I made just this week at enrichment. They were both alot of fun to make but I must say the ones I made at enrichment were a lot easier and I didn't get burnt as many times with the hot glue gun. But they're fun to make and even though Lilly won't have much hair when shes born at least I got a head start on bows for her.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

AH! You're naming her Lilly? SOOOO sweet! I'm very excited! I would like to send something if you'll give me your address.

The Beebes said...

cute bows! you should post a tutorial on how to make them cause i've always wanted to do it, too.

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

So so so cute! You can get head bands to put them in for before she has hair!!!

The Packards said...

I like the bows! I have been making some just like that for Lexis hair! how funny

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

Cute isn't it fun doing all these girly things for her!! Its going to come so fast....how are you doing by the way?

Paul and Stacey said...

Wow! Cute bows! I cannot wait to see those in your little girls hair!

Unknown said...

Fun, I've been making a few flower bows for miley too. Altough, she still doesn't have enough hair to put them in. They make great gift for baby showers too.
I made a few headbands for her...really easy, just cut up some baby tights and sew them together and then wrap a ribbon around your stiching and then you can slip in your flowers/bows with the clips on them.

p.s. Cute name! Were tring to think of some names right now. I think it'll be easier when we know what it is though.