Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Third Trimester and Update

So Last night we went out to Texas Roadhouse for my sister Brooke's Bday and they had free face painting. I've never actually done it before so it was fun. All of us girls did it but by the time I got home from looking at new stoves with my mom, my sisters had already washed it off. So you just get a picture of me. It was fun though.

So the other picture is of me at 28 wks. I feel huge but I do know that there are people that are bigger than me. Nathan and I started taking a birthing class together that is 1 night for three wks. When I went there and saw that everybody else was big too it made me feel better. But everything is going good. I've decided that my favorite trimester so far has been the second, mostly because I actually had some energy. Now I am just tired all the time. I'm just excited to have her here soon. We saw a picture of her face in the last ultrasound, and now it's starting to sink in that there really is a little person in there. Very exciting!! This is probably the only picture you'll see me pregnant but I didn't have any other pictures to share.

So we haven't moved into the house yet, because we are waiting for 2 bathrooms to be painted, carpet to be installed, Washer and dryer to be delivered, and stove to be delivered. So hopefully next weekend we will be moving in. We'll see, Nathan is already starting on lots of projects around the house. It took him all day on Saturday to mow down all the weeds. But it looks great now. We are very excited to have our own place soon. We will post some pictures as soon as we get settled.

9 comments:

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

haha your face looks awesome! Wow your having a great year uhu? New baby new house new appliances....uhu so nice to have your own place to call your own. Im so happy for you and Nate! You look great too by the way your not huge even though I know ya probably feel like it hang in your almost done!!! YAH!! miss ya
Dani

The Packards said...

wow your face is cool! I was expecting the normal butterfly on cheek sort of deal...lol lookin cute Colette. Cant wait to see your house!

Linnae said...

Hooray! Just a few more months to go! It seems like perfect timing--you'll be able to get all moved in to the new place and get your nursery set up before baby comes.
2nd trimester is my favorite too. In the 3rd I get so huge that even picking up something off the floor becomes a challenge!
Love,
Linnae

Paul and Stacey said...

You look fabulous and you're quite small in fact! I am excited for you to get your own place before the baby get here. It is so nice that you will still be close to your mom & dad. I want to come visit next summer to see little Lillian! I love her already! Stacey

Tyler and Jill said...

Colette and Nate,

HI!!! I found your blog on Stacey's as well a few months ago. It's so exciting that you are pregnant! You look really, really cute. I'm glad everything is going so well with your diabetes. Hopefully we can come visit you as some point so I can see you, your new baby, and new house.

Tyler and Jill said...

Colette and Nate,

Hi!!! I'm so happy we found eachother's blogs. I found yours a couple months ago on Stacey's blog. How are you? You look really, really cute pregnant. I'm so excited that you are having a girl. Hopefully at some point we can see eachother. I want to meet your new baby and see your new house. Keep in touch.

Tyler and Jill said...

Colette,

I accidentally commented twice! Whoops...only post one of those. I didn't realize it didn't show up until after your read it. HAHA!

McCain said...

Collette you look great! You do not look huge at all...I mean, did you even see pregnant pics of me? Now that is huge. No, you just look like cute. I can't believe you're going to have a baby soon! So exciting :)

Adornit Chix said...

You look so cute prego!!! How exciting :0) for you I hope everthing is going great.
Love you Ali