Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 22, 2010

5k Run

I ran a 5k run this saturday!! I've been training for it for awhile now. We ran it in 34 mins, which usually it takes me about 40 mins, so that was good. I ran with my dad, a lady that works with my dad (Susan) and my friend since 2nd grade Lauren Smith. Theres a guy walking through our picture that I dont know. My next thing I am going to do is a 10k. Wish me luck!



dad, me, Lauren, Susan

Me, Wahoo, getting ready to run

Lauren and me

My dad and susan crossing the finish

me crossing the finish

4 comments:

grant said...

How come your walking across the finish line? Got to finish strong RUDY! pick up those legs!

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

WOW!! Look at you go girl!! Can you send me some of your energy my way!!

Harris Family said...

That is so cool! I wish I liked running enough to do a something like that, maybe I will try it sometime just so I can say I did it.

Tyler and Jill said...

That's awesome! A 10K will be hard...but you can do it. I can't wait until I can run again...not that I'll be running a 10K!