Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My new shopping Fetish!

So those of you that know me really well know that I love CLothes and I love to shop. If there is ever a holiday or bday I always plan to buy clothes or something of that nature. But since I've been married I haven't been able to for obvious reasons, to go and buy a new outfit when ever I want.

When I was growing up my mom used to haul us kids down to a place called DAV (like a goodwill) and I loved it. We would buy all sorts of stuff for like a dollar. When we moved out to Elizabeth there wasn't anything close enough to go to. So just recently they put a goodwill in town and I've gotten such good stuff. Like they say another man's junk is ones treasure, or something like that. Heres some things I bought.



I love Buying skirts and dresses, probably my favorite thing to get b/c I love to dress up. I got these 2 dresses and 3 skirts for under 25.


Heres some movies I got. I know that VHS is going out but I love all these old movies and I still have a VHS player. I got these movies for 99 cents or less each.

3 comments:

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

Fun!

Ashley said...

Pretty awesome! I have to say though that every time I go to good will, I can never find anything! You must be lucky!

grant said...

DAV used to be the treasure spot, all the action figures and cowboy boots you can find! I used to love finding treasures at DAV.