Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cheyenne Frontier Days

Nathan and I started a tradition last year, where we go to Cheyenne Frontier days and stay the night. We go see the rodeo then the concert that night. We had a great time. The concert we saw was Jason Aldean, he was great



This little baby is probably about 2 months old. He was so stinkin cute. His parents brought him to the concert, and for the most part did a great job. They put the gun earmuffs on him so it wouldn't be to loud. He fell asleep pretty quickly.


Us at the Concert


So even though for the most part I don't miss Rexburg there are still some things that I do miss. I was so excited when I saw a Snoasis there. I just had to get my Tigers blood snocone. It was great!





This was the rodeo. Did you know that they were giving 100,000 dollars to the winner of the calf roping??? Maybe nate should take up roping!

No comments: