Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 29, 2011

Laura

Today is a sad day. My dear friend Laura is moving to Idaho Falls, ID. I have loved getting to know her and being her friend. She taught me a lot of things including being a great mom!! She has four kids, so she knows it all ;)!! We were in the primary presidency together and thats how we got to know one another. With her family she moved here two years ago for her husbands job. Well this job is amazing b/c now he can work from wherever. Laura is from Idaho falls and her parents live there. Even though I am very sad to see her go I understand needing to be close to family. When I was growing up I decided I wanted to be close to family so my kids would know their grandparents and cousins (hopefully when my brother moves here). So I understand but i know it'll be hard not to go out with her to get pedi's and go out to dinner. Every once in awhile you get that friend that just gets you and she got me!! Nathan and I have talked about going to visit Rexburg b/c I have another very dear friend (who was my Roommate) who I would love to see as well. So I will see her again, hopefully many times. I just wanted to tell Laura that I will miss her very Much!! But we are going to go on a cruise next year right ;)!! I love you Laura!


Laura and I on our last night out together

No comments: