Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween other stuff

SO this isn't a very good picture b/c I couldn't get Lilly to hold still but her shirt says "I"M going to be a big sister." We are very excited and we are due may14! So far with this pregnancy I have felt worse with this pregnancy than with Lilly. Pretty much sick everyday all day. I'm not throwing up but I just didn't feel good. I'm starting to feel better. I defiantly feel that this pregnancy is different than Lilly's. Before we found out I was pregnant I was feeling sick all day for two days straight and finally I decided to take a pregnancy because I just thought something was not the same. Even though we wanted to get pregnant for awhile now I don't know I didn't expect it yet but we are excited!



So this year I decided to make Lilly's costume (lady bug) b/c I didn't want to spend a lot of money but by the time I bought everything and her shoes it was almost the same. Oh well, at least its cute


Nate's pumpkin


Colette's Pumpkin


Nate was a vampire, Lilly a lady bug and I was a 1920's flapper

3 comments:

Harris Family said...

what a cute little lady bug, and your costumes were great too! Looks like you had fun. Oh my goodness congrats on being preggo! I am so happy for you! Love you!

Ashley said...

Soooooo awesome and cute! You guys need to talk BJ into dressing up! Congrats on being prego!!! Miss you guys and happy to see you are doing well, um well as you can be when when you feel icky all day from being prego!

Linnae said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I hope you start feeling better soon. :)