Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 24, 2011

Anniversary

This weekend we went to Estes Park to celebrate our anniversary. As I said in my last blog they say the Stanley is haunted. So when we arrived here is the conversation I had with the Receptionist

Receptionist: We having you staying in a Haunted room
me: Excuse me
Receptionist: A haunted room
me: I really would rather not stay in a Haunted room
Receptionist: Well let me see what else we have ( Looking Looking, for a long time, it was a busy weekend)
me: ok well why is it haunted
Receptionist: They did a show in there called Ghost Hunters and something happened
me: is it really Haunted?
Receptionist: Well its not one of our scariest rooms
me: fine we'll stay in it.

I must say that it was fine and at no point did I feel like a ghost was in my room. That stuff creeps me out. But we had a good time.

Dinner at the Dunraven Inn, I had Prime rib and garlic potatoes, Nate had Shrimp Scampi.



Display in front of Hotel, Pumpkin heads



Front of Hotel



Mini Golfing


Our room


Nate Golfing

3 comments:

Linnae said...

Happy 5 years! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm glad you could get away.

The Emmett's said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. I can't believe they told you that. I would have been super creaped out.. That kinda stuff really bothers me too..Glad you made it home with out an encounter..

The Packards said...

Oh man, I would not have stayed the night there, I would have been up all night. You are so brave :) That stuff scares me. You look so cute!