Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 20, 2011

5 years

Wow, time flies, I can't believe its been 5 years. I am so blessed to have found my best friend and to be married to him for eternity. I remember getting ready for my wedding and being so nervous and excited and not really knowing what to expect. I really wish I could have lived that day again b/c I think it was all overwhelming and I didn't get to take in the day like I wish I would have. Nathan and I didn't really have much of a honeymoon so we've decided to do fun things for our anniversaries to make up for it. Last year we went to San Francisco. This year we are staying the weekend in the infamous Stanley Hotel in estes park where the movie the shining was filmed. Some people say its haunted but I guess we'll see. I'm very grateful for the parents that raised such a good husband and father. I love you Nate, Happy Anniversary!!

In yellowstone when we were dating and the first time Nate met my family! He did just fine even though he was very nervous



Wedding Day in Salt Lake


4 comments:

Ashley said...

congrats you two!!!! I love that last pic, i don't think i've seen that one! I can't believe you are getting Nathan to spend the night in a "haunted hotel"!!!! I'm jealouse! Hope you are doing well!

The Packards said...

so cute, I used to love borrowing those white capris you have in that first picture:) I cant believe how fast 5 years flys! Congrats, and Happy anniversary. (You will have to write a post about that hotel..creey)

Harris Family said...

I can't believe it has been 5 years. Congrats, you guys are so cute. Glad you are doing something fun!

Chelsea and Greg Sloat said...

I am one of Ashley's good friends, and Nathan and I haven't kept in touch but we were friends in college. I have always wondered how things were going for him! I was looking at Ashley's blog and saw your blog link! I decided to see what your family looked like these days! Since, the last time I saw you and Nathan was when you were dating or just married! I just got married 1 month ago, and I thought I was weird but I felt the same way about my wedding day! I look back at all the pics and I just wish I could do it again! I don't feel like I enjoyed it or soaked in all in as much as I could have either! Weddings are so busy and overwhelming...planning really can take it out of you if you have other busy things going on. I was feeling bad about it, because, lets be honest! We won't get to go back, but it made me feel better that perhaps that is a normal feeling! Good thing we can look at awesome pictures, then in part, we can relive it!!! Anyways, really random, but it made me feel better! :)